The Riverdale City Council meets at 6 p.m. tonight, Monday, April 10, 2023 at City Hall, 7200 Church Street.
Topping the agenda is a discussion and vote on whether the city should issue revenue bonds to fund charter schools. The resolution number is 21-4-2023.
The council also will consider:
- approval of the Historic Main Street Design Services request for proposal (RFP) and the Main Street Wooden Building Evaluation (Resolution 22-4-2023 )
- approval of Town Center Design Services (Resolution No. 23-4- 2023)
- declaring two Dodge Chargers as surplus (Resolution 25-4-2023)
- approval of Ordinance 1-2023 Amending Chapter 70 Traffic and Vehicles, Article II Parking of Trucks, Buses and Trailers in Residential Areas, Section 70-31 (which has to do with definitions of vehicles)
- approval of Ordinance 2-2023 to amend city health and sanitation code to allow property owners to park vehicles, RVs, boats or “trailer-type vehicles” off of driveways and parking lots.
Read the agenda: