The City of Forest Park has installed a new phone system that lets residents and others dial directly to different departments.
The main number is (404) 366-4720. You can now choose from the following options to get to the department you need:
- Press 1 to pay a traffic ticket
- Press 2 to reach the City Clerk or Council Aides
- Press 3 to reach Parks or Park Rentals and Recreation and Leisure
- Press 4 to reach Public Works, Streets, or Sanitation
- Press 5 for Permits and Zoning
- Press 6 for Economic Development
- Press 7 to reach Human Resources
- Press 8 or non-emergency police calls
- Press 9 for non-emergency Fire and Emergency Services
- In case of emergency, do not call these numbers–dial 911
You also can get more help in person at City Hall, 745 Forest Parkway, during normal business hours or visit the city’s website at www.forestparkga.gov.