Spivey Splash Water Park opens to the general public on Saturday, May 28.
County employees and their families get to test it out first today, Saturday, May 21.
Here’s a sneak peek from the ribbon cutting on March 19:
Spivey Splash Water Park is open on:
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sundays from 12 noon to 7 p.m.
The water park is closed on Mondays. Find it at Clayton County International Park, 2300 Hwy 138 SE, Jonesboro.
General admission is:
- $15 for people over 48″ tall
- $13 for people under 48″ tall
- $10 for seniors (55+) and veterans
- Free for kids 0-2 years (swim diaper required)
- $50 for Clayton County resident season pass (1 person)
- $75 for non-Clayton County resident season pass (1 person)
- $25 for Lake Spivey Sky Trail ropes course (1 person, over 48″)
You can learn more about Spivey Splash’s prices and attractions at https://www.spiveysplash.com/.
TAKE THE SPIVEY SPLASH CHALLENGE!
The Clayton Crescent is donating five passes for kids who wouldn’t otherwise be able to afford a trip to Spivey Splash.
We propose these passes will be available to check out of Clayton County Library System branches, just like Zoo Atlanta and Georgia State Parks passes.
We are challenging other businesses, organizations, and individuals to donate passes, too. We’ll have more details as soon as Clayton County Parks and Recreation formalizes the process.
To donate, contact Troy Hodges, Clayton County Parks and Recreation Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (770) 603-4013.
Wow!!! My children and I made the cut!!! I am so encouraged by the love and dedication displayed by our citizens and leaders. This will mean the world to our children. Now we have to be persistent in protecting and preserving this space!!!