Here’s a look at which government bodies and major events are meeting this week. You can check The Clayton Crescent’s calendar for links to current agendas, past minutes, elected officials’ contact information, and venue information. Any quorum of public officials is a meeting that is open to the public under Georgia law. A governing body cannot declare an executive session to discuss personnel matters, litigation, real estate, unless it votes to do so during a public meeting. By law, all executive session discussions are subject to judicial review and all actions taken as a result of executive session discussions must be voted on during the public meeting.
Please send corrections, additions, cancellations to email@example.com.
MONDAY, MAY 9
- 6 p.m.: Riverdale City Council, Riverdale City Hall, 7200 Church Street, Riverdale
- 6 p.m.: Jonesboro City Council, Jonesboro Police HQ, 2nd Floor 170 S. Main Street, Jonesboro
- 6:30 p.m.: Lake City City Council Work Session/Regular Meeting, City Hall, 5455 Jonesboro Road, Lake City
- 6:30 p.m.: Clayton County Ethics Board, Board of Commissioners Conference Room II, 112 Smith Street, Jonesboro
- 6:30 p.m.: East Point City Council Work Session, 2757 East Point Street, East Point
TUESDAY, MAY 10
- 4:30 p.m.: Clayton County Board of Elections and Registration, Historic Courthouse, 2nd Floor Conference Room, 121 S. McDonough Street, Jonesboro
- 5:30 p.m.: Morrow City Council Work Session/Regular Meeting
- 6 p.m.: Invest Clayton (Development Authority of Clayton County), Lake City Community Center, 5471 Jonesboro Rd, Lake City
WEDNESDAY, MAY 11
- 9 a.m.: CANCELLED: Atlanta Regional Commission Community Resources Committee. Next scheduled meeting is 9 a.m., Wednesday, July 13
- 10:30 a.m.: Joint meeting of Transportation and Air Quality Committee and ARC Board, Harry West Conference Center, 229 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta
- 1:45 p.m.: ARC Governance Committee, Harry West Conference Center, 229 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta
THURSDAY, MAY 12
- 12 p.m.: MARTA Board Work Session/1:30 p.m. Meeting
FRIDAY, MAY 13
- We have asked the City of Forest Park to confirm whether the Downtown Development Authority is meeting Friday and will update.
SATURDAY, MAY 14
- Forest Park Budget Retreat, Stone Mountain
- BOC District 4 Community Meeting, 112 Smith Street or register in advance to attend virtually at https://bit.ly/3Freh28
Submit your community event or government meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org