Clayton State Athletics has named Jasmine Benson and D’eris Jackson as this week’s Drury Inn and Suites Student Athletes of the Week.
Both men’s and women’s track and field teams finished the regular season April 9 at the Alice Coachman Invitational.
Sophomore, Health Sciences
Men’s Track & Field
Evans, Ga./Greenbrier /Emmanuel
- Competed in two events
- Finished 3 of 32 in long jump with a personal best of 6.75m
- Ran 100m in 11.27, finishing 31 of 68
Women’s Track & Field
Texarkana, Arkansas/Neosho County C.C.
- Ran in three events
- Cleared 5.00m and placed 13 of 29 in long jump
- Ran in the 4 x 100m relay (squad placed 5 of 7 in 50.81)
- Ran in the 100m (placed 20 of 34 in 13.14)