by Robin Kemp
Clayton County’s active seniors will be able to pick up free COVID-19 test kits Thursday, Jan. 13 from 10 a.m. until supplies run out. The event is first-come, first-serve, one bag per household.
To get a kit, you must be:
- a Clayton County resident with valid ID
- 55 or older
- a member of a Clayton County Senior Center, Flint River Community Center, or Kinship Care Resource Center
Kits will be handed out at:
- Charley Griswell Senior Center, 2300 Highway 138 SE, Jonesboro, (770) 477-3499
- Flint River Community Center, 153 Flint River Road, Riverdale, (770) 347-0370
- Frank Bailey Senior Center, 6213 Riverdale Road, Riverdale, (678) 479-5505
- Kinship Care Resource Center, 849 Battle Creek Road, Jonesboro, (770) 473-5788
- Sonna Singleton Gregory Senior Center, 3215 Anvil Block Road, Ellenwood, (770) 347-0340
Visit www.claytoncountyga.gov for county COVID-19 updates and statistics.
For information about Clayton County Senior Services Department, visit www.claytonseniors.com.